Verbose Text to Speech
Verbose Text to Speech is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Verbose Text to Speech application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Verbose directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Verbose Text to Speech by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Verbose\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. verbose.exe is the Verbose Text to Speech's primary executable file and it takes approximately 830.00 KB (849924 bytes) on disk.
Verbose Text to Speech contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2040928
bytes) on disk.
- Text To Speech 29.07.11_v1.31.exe (333.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (830.00 KB)
- verbose.exe (830.00 KB)
This info is about Verbose Text to Speech version 1.31
only. You can find below info on other releases of Verbose Text to Speech:
Verbose Text to Speech is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Verbose Text to Speech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verbose Text to Speech or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verbose Text to Speech". If it is installed on your PC the Verbose Text to Speech program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Verbose Text to Speech in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Verbose Text to Speech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Verbose Text to Speech.
8. After removing Verbose Text to Speech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verbose Text to Speech which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verbose Text to Speech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Verbose Text to Speech by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:56:43.477