Vendetta Online is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Vendetta Online from your systemGuild Software, Inc.
. More data about Guild Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.guildsoftware.com
if you want to read more on Vendetta Online on Guild Software, Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vendetta Online directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Vendetta Online is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vendetta Online\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Vendetta.exe and it has a size of 251.12 KB (257144 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Vendetta Online. They take about 412.18 KB (422073
bytes) on disk.
- bugreport.exe (85.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- Vendetta.exe (251.12 KB)
Vendetta Online is an application by the software company Guild Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Vendetta Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vendetta Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vendetta Online or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vendetta Online". The Vendetta Online application will be found very quickly. After you click Vendetta Online in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vendetta Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vendetta Online:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.guildsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vendetta Online\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vendetta Online.
8. After uninstalling Vendetta Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vendetta Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vendetta Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vendetta Online by Guild Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vendetta Online by Guild Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vendetta Online in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 21:55:29.920