Velneo vServer (220.127.116.1112)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Velneo vServer (18.104.22.16812) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Velneo vServer (22.214.171.12412) from your PCVelneo, S.A.
. Further information on Velneo, S.A. can be found here
. Please open http://www.velneo.com
if you want to read more on Velneo vServer (126.96.36.19912) on Velneo, S.A.'s website. Usually the Velneo vServer (188.8.131.5212) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7\uninstall-vserver.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Velneo vServer (184.108.40.20612). The application's main executable file is titled uninstall-vserver.exe and its approximative size is 135.02 KB (138264 bytes).
Velneo vServer (220.127.116.1112) contains of the executables below. They take 3.70 MB (3880368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall-vadmin.exe (134.87 KB)
- uninstall-vclient.exe (135.19 KB)
- uninstall-vdevelop.exe (134.89 KB)
- uninstall-vinstallbuilder.exe (134.89 KB)
- uninstall-vserver.exe (135.02 KB)
- vActivator.exe (204.26 KB)
- vAdmin.exe (444.76 KB)
- vClient.exe (368.76 KB)
- vDevelop.exe (992.76 KB)
- vInstallBuilder.exe (273.26 KB)
- vPacker.exe (261.26 KB)
- vServer.exe (138.26 KB)
- vUpdater.exe (431.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16812
of Velneo vServer (22.214.171.12412).
Velneo vServer (126.96.36.19912) is an application offered by the software company Velneo, S.A.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Velneo vServer (188.8.131.5212) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Velneo vServer (184.108.40.20612) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Velneo vServer (220.127.116.1112) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Velneo vServer (18.104.22.16812)". If it is installed on your PC the Velneo vServer (22.214.171.12412) program will be found automatically. After you select Velneo vServer (126.96.36.19912) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Velneo vServer (188.8.131.5212), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Velneo vServer (184.108.40.20612):
- The software company is: http://www.velneo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7\uninstall-vserver.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Velneo vServer (220.127.116.1112).
8. After removing Velneo vServer (18.104.22.16812), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Velneo vServer (22.214.171.12412) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Velneo vServer (126.96.36.19912) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Velneo vServer (188.8.131.5212) by Velneo, S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Velneo vServer (184.108.40.20612) by Velneo, S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Velneo vServer (220.127.116.1112) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:39:41.573