Vehicle Manager for Windows
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Vehicle Manager for Windows for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows from your systemiambic, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on iambic, Inc.. You can get more details related to Vehicle Manager for Windows at http://www.iambic.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iambic Software\Vehicle Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iambic Software\Vehicle Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows. Vehicle Manager for Windows's main file takes about 660.00 KB (675840 bytes) and its name is VehicleMgr.exe.
Vehicle Manager for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 1.32 MB (1381721
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (689.34 KB)
- VehicleMgr.exe (660.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Vehicle Manager for Windows.
Vehicle Manager for Windows is an application marketed by the software company iambic, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vehicle Manager for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Vehicle Manager for Windows". The Vehicle Manager for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vehicle Manager for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vehicle Manager for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vehicle Manager for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iambic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iambic Software\Vehicle Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Vehicle Manager for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vehicle Manager for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vehicle Manager for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows by iambic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vehicle Manager for Windows by iambic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vehicle Manager for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:35:13.630