Vegasaur 2.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 from your computerVegasaur.com
. More data about Vegasaur.com can be seen here
. Further information about Vegasaur 2.5 can be found at http://vegasaur.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Vegasaur 2.5 is C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Vegasaur.Activation.exe and occupies 87.00 KB (89088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Vegasaur 2.5. They take about 46.57 MB (48830053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (2.42 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.19 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.13 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (342.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- Vegasaur.Activation.exe (87.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vegasaur 2.5 version 2.5
Vegasaur 2.5 is an application marketed by the software company Vegasaur.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegasaur 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vegasaur 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegasaur 2.5". If it exists on your system the Vegasaur 2.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vegasaur 2.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vegasaur 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegasaur 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://vegasaur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegasaur 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Vegasaur 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vegasaur 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vegasaur 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 by Vegasaur.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegasaur 2.5 by Vegasaur.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:44:41.900