Vegas2Web is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Vegas2Web from your systemRival
. You can read more on Rival or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.rivalpowered.com
if you want to read more on Vegas2Web on Rival's page. Vegas2Web is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vegas2Web directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vegas2Web\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vegas2Web. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.46 MB (61296040 bytes) on disk and is called lobby.exe.
The following executables are contained in Vegas2Web. They take 58.71 MB (61565965
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- Loader_v4.exe (75.39 KB)
- lobby.exe (58.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Vegas2Web. Click on the links below for other Vegas2Web versions:
Vegas2Web is a program by the software company Rival. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Vegas2Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegas2Web from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vegas2Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegas2Web". The Vegas2Web application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vegas2Web in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vegas2Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vegas2Web:
- The publisher is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vegas2Web\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vegas2Web.
8. After removing Vegas2Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vegas2Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas2Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vegas2Web by Rival from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegas2Web by Rival is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vegas2Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 10:06:59.207