Vegas Casino Online
Vegas Casino Online is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Vegas Casino Online from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Vegas Casino Online is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Casino Online directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled casino.exe and its approximative size is 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Vegas Casino Online. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.02.0
of Vegas Casino Online. You can find below a few links to other Vegas Casino Online releases:
...click to view all...
Vegas Casino Online is an application released by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Vegas Casino Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vegas Casino Online with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vegas Casino Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vegas Casino Online". If it is installed on your PC the Vegas Casino Online application will be found automatically. When you select Vegas Casino Online in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vegas Casino Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vegas Casino Online.
8. After removing Vegas Casino Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vegas Casino Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas Casino Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegas Casino Online by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegas Casino Online by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegas Casino Online in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 21:20:39.187