Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0
Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 from your PCSelectsoft Publishing
. More information on Selectsoft Publishing can be seen here
. Usually the Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Bonus Slots folder, depending on the user's option during install. Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Bonus Slots\uninst.exe. VegasBonusSlots.exe is the Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0's main executable file and it occupies around 3.21 MB (3366967 bytes) on disk.
Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.25 MB (3410106
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (42.13 KB)
- VegasBonusSlots.exe (3.21 MB)
This web page is about Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 version 1.0
Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 is a program by Selectsoft Publishing. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 by Selectsoft Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vegas Bonus Slots 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 19:31:00.503