This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Vedio WebCam for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Vedio WebCam from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CyberLink Corp.. More details about the software Vedio WebCam can be found at http://www.CyberLink.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserName Crystal Eye Webcam folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 137.29 KB (140584 bytes) on disk and is named WebCam.exe.
Vedio WebCam contains of the executables below. They occupy 603.87 KB (618360
bytes) on disk.
- WebCam.exe (137.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (249.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Vedio WebCam version 4.00.0000
only. Click on the links below for other Vedio WebCam versions:
Vedio WebCam is an application by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Vedio WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Vedio WebCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vedio WebCam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vedio WebCam". If it exists on your system the Vedio WebCam program will be found automatically. When you click Vedio WebCam in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vedio WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vedio WebCam.
8. After uninstalling Vedio WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vedio WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vedio WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vedio WebCam by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Vedio WebCam by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vedio WebCam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:05:41.333