This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VebaSearch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VebaSearch from your systemVebaSearch
. Open here
where you can find out more on VebaSearch. More info about the software VebaSearch can be found at http://www.VebaSearch.com
. VebaSearch is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VebaSearch directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. VebaSearch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VebaSearch\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and occupies 101.10 KB (103530 bytes).
VebaSearch is comprised of the following executables which take 593.10 KB (607338
bytes) on disk:
- BackgroundHost64.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.6
of VebaSearch. You can find below a few links to other VebaSearch releases:
VebaSearch is an application marketed by the software company VebaSearch. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VebaSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VebaSearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VebaSearch or simply click the Search field and type in "VebaSearch". If it exists on your system the VebaSearch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VebaSearch in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VebaSearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VebaSearch:
- The software company is: http://www.VebaSearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VebaSearch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VebaSearch.
8. After removing VebaSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VebaSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VebaSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VebaSearch by VebaSearch from your PC, nor are we saying that VebaSearch by VebaSearch is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VebaSearch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:32:36.503