You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VauDix for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VauDix from your systemVaudix
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Vaudix. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VauDix directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VauDix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VauDix\CMlnsHBuS53Wq4.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CMlnsHBuS53Wq4.exe is the VauDix's primary executable file and it takes approximately 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VauDix. They occupy about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- CMlnsHBuS53Wq4.exe (162.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of VauDix:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove VauDix.Registry keys:
VauDix is an application offered by Vaudix. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove VauDix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VauDix from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VauDix or simply click the Search field and type in "VauDix". If it exists on your system the VauDix app will be found automatically. When you click VauDix in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VauDix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VauDix.
8. After removing VauDix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VauDix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VauDix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VauDix by Vaudix from your PC, we are not saying that VauDix by Vaudix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VauDix supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 14:05:36.773