Varan 1.37.26 EN
Varan 1.37.26 EN is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Varan 1.37.26 EN from your computerUAleks
. Go over here
for more information on UAleks. Click on http://www.ualeks.com
to get more information about Varan 1.37.26 EN on UAleks's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Varan folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Varan 1.37.26 EN is "C:\Program Files\Varan\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Varan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.00 MB (2097152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Varan 1.37.26 EN. They take 9.96 MB (10441208
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- Varan.exe (2.00 MB)
- Varan_00.exe (204.50 KB)
- Varan_01.exe (296.00 KB)
- CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7.exe (6.79 MB)
This web page is about Varan 1.37.26 EN version 1.37.26
Varan 1.37.26 EN is an application by the software company UAleks. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Varan 1.37.26 EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Varan 1.37.26 EN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Varan 1.37.26 EN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Varan 1.37.26 EN". If it is installed on your PC the Varan 1.37.26 EN program will be found very quickly. When you select Varan 1.37.26 EN in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Varan 1.37.26 EN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Varan 1.37.26 EN:
- The software company is: http://www.ualeks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Varan\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Varan 1.37.26 EN.
8. After uninstalling Varan 1.37.26 EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Varan 1.37.26 EN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Varan 1.37.26 EN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Varan 1.37.26 EN by UAleks from your PC, nor are we saying that Varan 1.37.26 EN by UAleks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Varan 1.37.26 EN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 09:39:15.637