Vanilla Payroll 2008
Vanilla Payroll 2008 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Vanilla Payroll 2008 from your computerVanilla
. More information on Vanilla can be seen here
. Usually the Vanilla Payroll 2008 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vanilla Payroll\SP2017 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Vanilla Payroll 2008 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vanilla Payroll\SP2017\UnInstall_20217.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. UnInstall_20217.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 354.00 KB (362496 bytes) on disk.
Vanilla Payroll 2008 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.23 MB (20168394
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autonet.exe (234.50 KB)
- simpay217.exe (12.10 MB)
- TPSFIX.EXE (770.59 KB)
- UnInstall_20217.exe (354.00 KB)
- X_updateSP17.exe (167.21 KB)
- VPTeamViewer.exe (5.48 MB)
The current page applies to Vanilla Payroll 2008 version 1.17.06
only. For more Vanilla Payroll 2008 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vanilla Payroll 2008 is an application marketed by the software company Vanilla. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Vanilla Payroll 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vanilla Payroll 2008 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vanilla Payroll 2008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vanilla Payroll 2008". If it exists on your system the Vanilla Payroll 2008 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vanilla Payroll 2008 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vanilla Payroll 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vanilla Payroll 2008.
8. After removing Vanilla Payroll 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vanilla Payroll 2008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vanilla Payroll 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vanilla Payroll 2008 by Vanilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Vanilla Payroll 2008 by Vanilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vanilla Payroll 2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 06:34:14.560