This page contains complete information on how to remove Vaauodix for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vaauodix from your computerVaudix
. Open here
for more details on Vaudix. Usually the Vaauodix application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Vaauodix directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Vaauodix is "C:\Program Files\Vaauodix\qFPeI5m77kGVK7.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Vaauodix's main file takes about 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) and is called qFPeI5m77kGVK7.exe.
Vaauodix is comprised of the following executables which occupy 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk:
- qFPeI5m77kGVK7.exe (162.00 KB)
Vaauodix is a program by the software company Vaudix. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Vaauodix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vaauodix from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vaauodix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vaauodix". If it exists on your system the Vaauodix application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vaauodix in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vaauodix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vaauodix.
8. After removing Vaauodix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vaauodix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vaauodix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vaauodix by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that Vaauodix by Vaudix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vaauodix supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130