You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VVaudIx for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VVaudIx from your PCVaudix
. Check out here
where you can read more on Vaudix. VVaudIx is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VVaudIx folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling VVaudIx is "C:\Program Files\VVaudIx\BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe and it has a size of 162.00 KB (165888 bytes).
VVaudIx contains of the executables below. They take 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe (162.00 KB)
When planning to uninstall VVaudIx you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VVaudIx:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VVaudIx:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx\PvnPxDSqB5ZyQa.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx\PvnPxDSqB5ZyQa.tlb
VVaudIx is a program offered by the software company Vaudix. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall VVaudIx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VVaudIx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VVaudIx or simply click the Search field and type in "VVaudIx". The VVaudIx application will be found automatically. When you click VVaudIx in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VVaudIx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VVaudIx.
8. After removing VVaudIx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VVaudIx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VVaudIx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VVaudIx by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that VVaudIx by Vaudix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VVaudIx supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 12:31:25.840