This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your systemNeil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. More details about VTFEdit 1.2.5 can be seen at http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
. VTFEdit 1.2.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VTFEdit directory, depending on the user's option. VTFEdit 1.2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VTFEdit.exe and it has a size of 496.00 KB (507904 bytes).
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1199385
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- VTFEdit.exe (496.00 KB)
The current page applies to VTFEdit 1.2.5 version 1.2.5
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5:
The files below remain on your disk by VTFEdit 1.2.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VTFEdit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\VTFEdit
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VTFEdit\Uninstall VTFEdit.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VTFEdit\VTFEdit.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\VTFEdit\VTFEdit.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is an application marketed by the software company Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase VTFEdit 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VTFEdit 1.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VTFEdit 1.2.5". The VTFEdit 1.2.5 app will be found automatically. When you select VTFEdit 1.2.5 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VTFEdit 1.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VTFEdit 1.2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VTFEdit 1.2.5.
8. After uninstalling VTFEdit 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VTFEdit 1.2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VTFEdit 1.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg from your computer, nor are we saying that VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:38:00.973