This page is about VSee for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VSee from your computerVSee Lab Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on VSee Lab Inc. More info about the program VSee can be seen at http://vsee.com/
. Usually the VSee application is placed in the C:\Users\C\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VSee's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\C\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. vsee.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.04 MB (23115800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside VSee. They occupy about 22.50 MB (23596616
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (22.04 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (226.52 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
This page is about VSee version 18.104.22.1687
alone. Click on the links below for other VSee versions:
...click to view all...
VSee is an application marketed by VSee Lab Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VSee from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSee". If it exists on your system the VSee program will be found automatically. After you select VSee in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSee:
- The publisher is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\C\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VSee.
8. After uninstalling VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your computer, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-19 19:54:52.610