VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995
This info is about VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 from your systemVSO Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on VSO Software. Please open http://www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 on VSO Software's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\VSO\VSO Media Player\1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685 is C:\Program Files\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. VMP.exe is the VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245's primary executable file and it takes close to 17.17 MB (17999328 bytes) on disk.
VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.31 MB (19201713
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- VMP.exe (17.17 MB)
This data is about VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525 version 184.108.40.2065
VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 is a program offered by the software company VSO Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525". The VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995.
8. After removing VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685 by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245 by VSO Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 16:25:34.733