VSO Media Player 220.127.116.110
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1240 from your systemVSO Software
. You can find out more on VSO Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1990 on VSO Software's web page. Usually the VSO Media Player 188.8.131.520 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2060's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe. VMP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.52 MB (19423024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VSO Media Player 220.127.116.110. They occupy an average of 19.64 MB (20597200
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VMP.exe (18.52 MB)
This data is about VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1680 version 22.214.171.1240
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1990 from your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VSO\VSO Media Player
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\avformat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\avutil.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\Lang.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
VSO Media Player 188.8.131.520 is a program marketed by the software company VSO Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VSO Media Player 220.127.116.110 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1680 or simply click the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1240". The VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1990 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VSO Media Player 188.8.131.520 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2060, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Media Player 220.127.116.110:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1680.
8. After uninstalling VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1990 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Media Player 188.8.131.520 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2060 by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Media Player 220.127.116.110 by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1680 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:29:10.730