VSO Inspector 1.4.2
VSO Inspector 1.4.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VSO Inspector 1.4.2 from your computerVSO-Software SARL
. Go over here
for more details on VSO-Software SARL. More information about the software VSO Inspector 1.4.2 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr
. Usually the VSO Inspector 1.4.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files\vso\tools folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for VSO Inspector 1.4.2 is C:\Program Files\vso\tools\unins000.exe. VSO Inspector 1.4.2's primary file takes around 2.50 MB (2622240 bytes) and is called Inspector.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with VSO Inspector 1.4.2. They occupy about 4.10 MB (4297338
bytes) on disk.
- Inspector.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
This info is about VSO Inspector 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
VSO Inspector 1.4.2 is an application by the software company VSO-Software SARL. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove VSO Inspector 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VSO Inspector 1.4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSO Inspector 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO Inspector 1.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the VSO Inspector 1.4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VSO Inspector 1.4.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VSO Inspector 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Inspector 1.4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSO Inspector 1.4.2.
8. After uninstalling VSO Inspector 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Inspector 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Inspector 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VSO Inspector 1.4.2 by VSO-Software SARL from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Inspector 1.4.2 by VSO-Software SARL is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSO Inspector 1.4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 22:26:56.313