VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168
VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 from your PCVSO-Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on VSO-Software. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup3
to get more details about VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 on VSO-Software's website. VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer 4 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer 4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Resize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.70 MB (10173440 bytes) on disk.
VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.41 MB (16159879
bytes) on disk.
- DigitalFrameWizard.exe (2.67 MB)
- Resize.exe (9.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
The current web page applies to VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer 4
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer 4\RSZShell64.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb0.868\VSO_Image_Resizer_v184.108.40.206_beta_[www.Downloadha.Com]\E Shop!.url
VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company VSO-Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 by VSO-Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 by VSO-Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:51:11.457