VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199
VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 from your computerVSO-Software
. More data about VSO-Software can be seen here
. You can see more info about VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup3
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.30 MB (8706440 bytes) on disk and is titled Resize.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124. They take 14.02 MB (14697015
bytes) on disk.
- DigitalFrameWizard.exe (2.67 MB)
- Resize.exe (8.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by VSO-Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 by VSO-Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 by VSO-Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 13:32:29.237