VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168
VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 from your systemVSO-Software
. You can read more on VSO-Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the program VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
. VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Resize.exe is the VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.96 MB (5200680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124. They take about 7.32 MB (7672124
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (4.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52.
VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company VSO-Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 by VSO-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 by VSO-Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:27:19.170