VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d
VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d from your systemVSO-Software
. More information on VSO-Software can be seen here
. Further information about VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d can be seen at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d is C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.72 MB (3901224 bytes) on disk and is titled Resize.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d. They occupy 5.31 MB (5572225
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
The current page applies to VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d version 1.3.4
VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d is an application marketed by the software company VSO-Software. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d". If it is installed on your PC the VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d by VSO-Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d by VSO-Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 05:18:07.517