VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1
VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 from your PCVSO-Software
. You can find out more on VSO-Software or check for application updates here
. More information about VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 is "C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Resize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.63 MB (3807624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1. They take about 5.22 MB (5472993
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
This page is about VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 version 1.2
VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 is an application released by VSO-Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1". The VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1.
8. After removing VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 by VSO-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 by VSO-Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-05 20:35:08.747