VRTJ Client version 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VRTJ Client version 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VRTJ Client version 1.1 from your PCBadan Pusat Statistik
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Badan Pusat Statistik. You can get more details on VRTJ Client version 1.1 at http://www.bps.go.id/
. VRTJ Client version 1.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BPS\VRTJ Client 2016 directory, regulated by the user's option. VRTJ Client version 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BPS\VRTJ Client 2016\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled VRTJ.exe and occupies 191.50 KB (196096 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with VRTJ Client version 1.1. They occupy about 947.66 KB (970405
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (756.16 KB)
- VRTJ.exe (191.50 KB)
This data is about VRTJ Client version 1.1 version 1.1
VRTJ Client version 1.1 is an application offered by the software company Badan Pusat Statistik. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove VRTJ Client version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VRTJ Client version 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VRTJ Client version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VRTJ Client version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the VRTJ Client version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VRTJ Client version 1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VRTJ Client version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VRTJ Client version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bps.go.id/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BPS\VRTJ Client 2016\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VRTJ Client version 1.1.
8. After removing VRTJ Client version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VRTJ Client version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VRTJ Client version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VRTJ Client version 1.1 by Badan Pusat Statistik from your PC, we are not saying that VRTJ Client version 1.1 by Badan Pusat Statistik is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VRTJ Client version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 01:05:04.290