This page is about VROOT for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VROOT from your systemShenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Click on http://www.mgyun.com/
to get more data about VROOT on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.'s website. VROOT is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VROOT directory, depending on the user's option. VROOT's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VROOT\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled DriverInstallerX64.exe and it has a size of 50.33 KB (51536 bytes).
VROOT installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.83 MB (1916545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (37.33 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (678.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (886.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19963
of VROOT. You can find below info on other versions of VROOT:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove VROOT from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VROOT:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VROOT:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\XinYi Network\VRoot
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XinYi Network\VRoot
VROOT is a program released by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VROOT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VROOT from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VROOT or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VROOT". If it exists on your system the VROOT program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VROOT in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VROOT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VROOT:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mgyun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VROOT.
8. After removing VROOT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VROOT which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VROOT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VROOT by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that VROOT by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VROOT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:43:42.950