You can find on this page details on how to remove VPNGRAM for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VPNGRAM from your computerVPNGRAM
. More data about VPNGRAM can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPNGRAM folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. VPNGRAM's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VPNGRAM\unins000.exe. VPNGRAM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.24 MB (10741248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VPNGRAM. They occupy about 20.44 MB (21432267
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- VPNGRAM.exe (10.24 MB)
- devcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.50 KB)
- KerioClient.exe (251.95 KB)
- kvpncgui.exe (1.41 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.31 MB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- overproxy-fte.exe (19.50 KB)
- overproxy-obfs.exe (19.00 KB)
- PM9.exe (547.00 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (84.50 KB)
- zebedee.exe (692.67 KB)
This info is about VPNGRAM version 2.2.4
only. For more VPNGRAM versions please click below:
VPNGRAM is an application offered by VPNGRAM. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove VPNGRAM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VPNGRAM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VPNGRAM or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VPNGRAM". If it exists on your system the VPNGRAM program will be found very quickly. After you click VPNGRAM in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VPNGRAM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VPNGRAM.
8. After uninstalling VPNGRAM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VPNGRAM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VPNGRAM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VPNGRAM by VPNGRAM from your PC, nor are we saying that VPNGRAM by VPNGRAM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VPNGRAM in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:55:57.450