VPN in Touch
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VPN in Touch for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VPN in Touch from your computerVPN in Touch
. Check out here
for more information on VPN in Touch. Please follow http://vpnintouch.com/
if you want to read more on VPN in Touch on VPN in Touch's website. Usually the VPN in Touch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VPN in Touch. VPN In Touch Desktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1272320 bytes) on disk.
VPN in Touch contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.35 MB (2466505
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VPN In Touch Desktop.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to VPN in Touch version 1.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VPN in Touch:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\DotRas.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\remember.osl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\VPN In Touch Desktop.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\VPN In Touch Desktop.exe
VPN in Touch is an application by the software company VPN in Touch. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall VPN in Touch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VPN in Touch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VPN in Touch or simply click the Search feature and type in "VPN in Touch". If it exists on your system the VPN in Touch application will be found very quickly. When you click VPN in Touch in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VPN in Touch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VPN in Touch:
- The publisher is: http://vpnintouch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN in Touch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VPN in Touch.
8. After uninstalling VPN in Touch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VPN in Touch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VPN in Touch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VPN in Touch by VPN in Touch from your PC, we are not saying that VPN in Touch by VPN in Touch is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VPN in Touch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:27:52.020