VPN STAR version 1.6.1
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VPN STAR version 1.6.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. You can read more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com or check for application updates here
. VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VPN STAR version 1.6.1's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1719808 bytes) and is called VPN-STAR.exe.
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 31.39 MB (32918688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- VPN-STAR.exe (1.64 MB)
- VPN-STAR.old.exe (10.73 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (678.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of VPN STAR version 1.6.1.
When planning to uninstall VPN STAR version 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VPN STAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\Helper64.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\Proxifier.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\ProxyChecker.exe.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPN-STAR\clients\PrxDrvPE.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is an application offered by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VPN STAR version 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VPN STAR version 1.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VPN STAR version 1.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VPN STAR version 1.6.1". If it exists on your system the VPN STAR version 1.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VPN STAR version 1.6.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VPN STAR version 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling VPN STAR version 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VPN STAR version 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VPN STAR version 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that VPN STAR version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VPN STAR version 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-07 16:04:02.903