VOX Continental V2 2.1.0
VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 from your PCArturia
. Open here
for more info on Arturia. You can get more details on VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 at http://www.arturia.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). VOX Continental V2 2.1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called VOX Continental V2.exe and it has a size of 3.11 MB (3260416 bytes).
VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.80 MB (3985573
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- VOX Continental V2.exe (3.11 MB)
The current page applies to VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 is a program by Arturia. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VOX Continental V2 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VOX Continental V2 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VOX Continental V2 2.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\VOX Continental V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VOX Continental V2 2.1.0.
8. After removing VOX Continental V2 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VOX Continental V2 2.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:34:32.413