VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 from your computerRealVNC Ltd
. More information on RealVNC Ltd can be found here
. Further information about VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 can be found at http://www.realvnc.com
. VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.62 MB (2749064 bytes) on disk and is named vncviewerplus.exe.
VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.31 MB (3466072
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (700.20 KB)
- vncviewerplus.exe (2.62 MB)
This data is about VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 is an application offered by RealVNC Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1". If it exists on your system the VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.realvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNCViewerPlus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 by RealVNC Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 by RealVNC Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:24:30.430