This info is about VMware Workstation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc
. Further information on VMware, Inc can be seen here
. Click on http://www.vmware.com
to get more info about VMware Workstation on VMware, Inc's website. VMware Workstation is typically set up in the C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VMware\\VMware Workstation folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall VMware Workstation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vmware.exe is the VMware Workstation's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.00 MB (2095728 bytes) on disk.
VMware Workstation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 286.70 MB (300630648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drvInst64.exe (433.61 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (421.70 KB)
- openssl.exe (314.50 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (408.11 KB)
- vmnat.exe (422.61 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (5.36 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (346.11 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (3.93 MB)
- vmrun.exe (499.61 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (574.11 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (58.61 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (78.00 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (11.29 MB)
- vmware-remotemks-debug.exe (2.84 MB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (2.60 MB)
- vmware-tray.exe (101.11 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (177.11 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.14 MB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (18.26 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (16.83 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (14.39 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.00 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (743.61 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (895.11 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (340.61 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (326.11 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (11.00 KB)
- zip.exe (290.61 KB)
- ovftool.exe (20.34 MB)
- VMware-Converter-all.exe (126.69 MB)
- storePwd.exe (68.61 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (588.11 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (202.61 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (202.61 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (19.83 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (18.17 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.70 MB)
This info is about VMware Workstation version 22.214.171.12497
only. You can find below a few links to other VMware Workstation releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall VMware Workstation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove VMware Workstation:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\vmsetup.20181203132239.vmware workstation.msi.install.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\VMware Workstation.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\Installer\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is an application offered by the software company VMware, Inc. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VMware Workstation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation app will be found automatically. After you click VMware Workstation in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VMware Workstation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vmware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VMware Workstation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:05:35.733