VMware Workstation is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PCVMware, Inc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on VMware, Inc. The application is frequently found in the C:\\Program Files\\VMware\\VMware Workstation directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove VMware Workstation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation\Uninstaller\\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.02 MB (2115800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with VMware Workstation. They take about 279.63 MB (293218248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emmett.exe (628.71 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (422.80 KB)
- openssl.exe (344.71 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (384.71 KB)
- vmnat.exe (427.71 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (2.87 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (350.71 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (2.61 MB)
- vmrun.exe (484.71 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (868.21 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.08 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (84.71 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (13.74 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (621.21 KB)
- vmware-remotemks-debug.exe (4.90 MB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.63 MB)
- vmware-tray.exe (110.21 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (186.21 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.25 MB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (21.53 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (19.65 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (17.15 MB)
- vmware-vprobe.exe (517.21 KB)
- vmware.exe (2.02 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (736.21 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (344.21 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (330.71 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (18.71 KB)
- zip.exe (291.71 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.50 MB)
- VMware-Converter-all.exe (174.72 MB)
- storePwd.exe (70.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (595.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (203.71 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (203.71 KB)
- dclProxy.exe (14.08 KB)
The current web page applies to VMware Workstation version 10.0.4
alone. Click on the links below for other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall VMware Workstation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VMware Workstation when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmPerfmon.h
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmPerfmon.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vnetlib64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\VMware Workstation Pro 12.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\Installer\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program offered by the software company VMware, Inc. Some users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VMware Workstation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. When you click VMware Workstation in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Workstation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:36:13.447