VMware Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VMware Player from your systemVMware, Inc
. You can read more on VMware, Inc or check for application updates here
. VMware Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player directory, regulated by the user's option. VMware Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Player\Uninstaller\\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.61 MB (2732112 bytes) on disk and is titled vmplayer.exe.
The following executables are contained in VMware Player. They take 61.85 MB (64856384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mkisofs.exe (422.17 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (384.08 KB)
- vmnat.exe (427.08 KB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (350.08 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (2.61 MB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.08 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (84.08 KB)
- vmware-remotemks-debug.exe (4.90 MB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.62 MB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (185.58 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (21.52 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (17.14 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (735.58 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (343.58 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (330.08 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (18.08 KB)
- zip.exe (291.08 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.50 MB)
- storePwd.exe (69.58 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (594.58 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (203.08 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (203.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1
of VMware Player. For other VMware Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VMware Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by VMware Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\Installer\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
VMware Player is a program marketed by VMware, Inc. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VMware Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VMware Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VMware Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Player". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Player application will be found very quickly. After you select VMware Player in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VMware Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VMware Player.
8. After uninstalling VMware Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Player by VMware, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that VMware Player by VMware, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:49:20.213