This info is about VMware Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VMware Player from your PCVMware, Inc
. You can read more on VMware, Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.vmware.com
to get more details about VMware Player on VMware, Inc's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Player\Uninstaller\uninstall.exe -x is the full command line if you want to uninstall VMware Player. vmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.89 MB (4078128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VMware Player. They occupy 34.85 MB (36540296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- farexec-service.exe (582.55 KB)
- hqtray.exe (62.55 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (421.64 KB)
- unzip.exe (170.55 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (66.55 KB)
- vmnat.exe (390.55 KB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (326.55 KB)
- vmplayer-service.exe (74.55 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (3.89 MB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (70.55 KB)
- vmware-acetool.exe (35.55 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (110.55 KB)
- vmware-remotemks-debug.exe (2.06 MB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (1.89 MB)
- vmware-ufad.exe (186.55 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (174.55 KB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (13.86 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (690.55 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (322.55 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (306.55 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (10.00 KB)
- vssSnapVista64.exe (19.55 KB)
- zip.exe (138.55 KB)
- ovftool.exe (2.63 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
- bootrun.exe (178.55 KB)
- customize.exe (314.55 KB)
- deployPkg.exe (74.55 KB)
- guestcustutil.exe (486.55 KB)
- StorePwd.exe (74.55 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (482.55 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (202.55 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (202.55 KB)
- upgrader.exe (202.55 KB)
This data is about VMware Player version 184.108.40.20623
alone. You can find below a few links to other VMware Player versions:
...click to view all...
VMware Player is an application offered by VMware, Inc. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall VMware Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VMware Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VMware Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMware Player". If it exists on your system the VMware Player app will be found automatically. When you click VMware Player in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VMware Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VMware Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vmware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Player\Uninstaller\uninstall.exe -x
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VMware Player.
8. After uninstalling VMware Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VMware Player by VMware, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Player by VMware, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMware Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 06:39:32.523