This page contains thorough information on how to remove VMware Player for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall VMware Player from your systemVMware, Inc.
. More information on VMware, Inc. can be seen here
. The program's main executable file is titled vmplayer.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1573352 bytes).
VMware Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 66.43 MB (69658064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.04 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (444.48 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.57 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (435.98 KB)
- vmnat.exe (391.48 KB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (357.98 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.50 MB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.71 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.48 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (655.48 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (5.05 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (90.48 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (197.98 KB)
- vnetlib.exe (914.98 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.07 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (264.48 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (259.98 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (26.48 KB)
- zip.exe (299.48 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.71 MB)
- storePwd.exe (77.98 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (594.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.48 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (25.22 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (19.97 MB)
The current page applies to VMware Player version 12.5.8
only. You can find below a few links to other VMware Player versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove VMware Player from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by VMware Player when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
VMware Player is a program by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase VMware Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VMware Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VMware Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Player". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VMware Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VMware Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Player.
8. After uninstalling VMware Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VMware Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Player by VMware, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VMware Player by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:43:57.310