VMR Complete Bundle
This web page contains complete information on how to remove VMR Complete Bundle for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle from your computerSlate Digital
. Additional info about Slate Digital can be read here
. Further information about VMR Complete Bundle can be found at http://www.slatedigital.com
. VMR Complete Bundle is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VMR Complete Bundle is C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.22 MB (1281189 bytes) on disk.
VMR Complete Bundle is comprised of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1281189
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of VMR Complete Bundle. You can find here a few links to other VMR Complete Bundle releases:
...click to view all...
VMR Complete Bundle is a program by Slate Digital. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall VMR Complete Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VMR Complete Bundle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VMR Complete Bundle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMR Complete Bundle". If it exists on your system the VMR Complete Bundle program will be found automatically. When you click VMR Complete Bundle in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VMR Complete Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VMR Complete Bundle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slatedigital.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slate Digital\VMR Complete Bundle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VMR Complete Bundle.
8. After removing VMR Complete Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMR Complete Bundle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMR Complete Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMR Complete Bundle by Slate Digital from your computer, we are not saying that VMR Complete Bundle by Slate Digital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMR Complete Bundle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:00:14.117