VLC media player 2.1.3
VLC media player 2.1.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 from your PCVideoLAN
. You can find out more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. More data about the program VLC media player 2.1.3 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, regulated by the user's decision. VLC media player 2.1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 131.27 KB (134424 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 2.1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 477.64 KB (489102
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (228.09 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (118.27 KB)
- vlc.exe (131.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.3
of VLC media player 2.1.3.
VLC media player 2.1.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe.FriendlyAppName
VLC media player 2.1.3 is an application by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.1.3". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 2.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VLC media player 2.1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VLC media player 2.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 2.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.1.3 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:32.453