VLC media player 2.1.3
VLC media player 2.1.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 from your computerVideoLAN
. You can find out more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. More data about the program VLC media player 2.1.3 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, regulated by the user's decision. VLC media player 2.1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 131.27 KB (134424 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 2.1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 477.64 KB (489102
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (228.09 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (118.27 KB)
- vlc.exe (131.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.3
of VLC media player 2.1.3.
VLC media player 2.1.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove VLC media player 2.1.3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\vlc\art\artistalbum\Sasy Mankan\Nagoo Na Single\art.jpg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.1.3 is an application released by VideoLAN. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase VLC media player 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VLC media player 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.1.3". The VLC media player 2.1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VLC media player 2.1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 2.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VLC media player 2.1.3.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 2.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 by VideoLAN from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.1.3 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:32.453