VLC media player 2.1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 from your computerVideoLAN
. More data about VideoLAN can be found here
. You can read more about on VLC media player 2.1.0 at http://www.videolan.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vlc.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
The following executables are contained in VLC media player 2.1.0. They occupy 453.38 KB (464262
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (218.38 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (123.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of VLC media player 2.1.0.
If you're planning to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
VLC media player 2.1.0 is an application released by the software company VideoLAN. Some people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase VLC media player 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VLC media player 2.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 2.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VLC media player 2.1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.1.0 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:59.970