VLC media player 2.0.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7 from your computerVideoLAN
. You can read more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.videolan.org/
to get more information about VLC media player 2.0.7 on VideoLAN's website. VLC media player 2.0.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled vlc.exe and its approximative size is 121.50 KB (124416 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 452.17 KB (463018
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (219.17 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
VLC media player 2.0.7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\VLC media player.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\VLC media player.ico
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
VLC media player 2.0.7 is an application marketed by VideoLAN. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase VLC media player 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.0.7". The VLC media player 2.0.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VLC media player 2.0.7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VLC media player 2.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:31.773