VLC media player 2.0.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7 from your systemVideoLAN
. You can read more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.videolan.org/
to get more information about VLC media player 2.0.7 on VideoLAN's website. VLC media player 2.0.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled vlc.exe and its approximative size is 121.50 KB (124416 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 452.17 KB (463018
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (219.17 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
VLC media player 2.0.7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.0.7 is an application marketed by the software company VideoLAN. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VLC media player 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VLC media player 2.0.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.7". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 2.0.7 application will be found automatically. When you select VLC media player 2.0.7 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VLC media player 2.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:31.773