VLC media player 2.0.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7 from your computerVideoLAN
. You can read more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.videolan.org/
to get more information about VLC media player 2.0.7 on VideoLAN's website. VLC media player 2.0.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled vlc.exe and its approximative size is 121.50 KB (124416 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 452.17 KB (463018
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (219.17 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
VLC media player 2.0.7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-vlc-plugin
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe.FriendlyAppName
VLC media player 2.0.7 is a program released by VideoLAN. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VLC media player 2.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.0.7". If it exists on your system the VLC media player 2.0.7 program will be found automatically. After you click VLC media player 2.0.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VLC media player 2.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC media player 2.0.7.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.7 by VideoLAN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:31.773