VLC media player 2.0.5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5 from your computerVideoLAN
. More information about VideoLAN can be read here
. More data about the software VLC media player 2.0.5 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.0.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called vlc.exe and it has a size of 106.00 KB (108544 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.5 is composed of the following executables which take 415.48 KB (425454
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (204.98 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (106.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VLC media player 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.0.5 is a program marketed by VideoLAN. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VLC media player 2.0.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.0.5". The VLC media player 2.0.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VLC media player 2.0.5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VLC media player 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 by VideoLAN from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.0.5 by VideoLAN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:39.973