VLC media player 2.0.5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5 from your systemVideoLAN
. More information about VideoLAN can be read here
. More data about the software VLC media player 2.0.5 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.0.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called vlc.exe and it has a size of 106.00 KB (108544 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.5 is composed of the following executables which take 415.48 KB (425454
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (204.98 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (106.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VLC media player 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.0.5 is an application released by the software company VideoLAN. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove VLC media player 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VLC media player 2.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VLC media player 2.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 2.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 2.0.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VLC media player 2.0.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.5 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:39.973