VLC media player 2.0.3
VLC media player 2.0.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 from your computerVideoLAN
. More information on VideoLAN can be found here
. You can read more about about VLC media player 2.0.3 at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.0.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 133.94 KB (137152 bytes) on disk and is labeled vlc.exe.
VLC media player 2.0.3 is composed of the following executables which take 462.27 KB (473361
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (207.39 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (120.94 KB)
- vlc.exe (133.94 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.3 version 2.0.3
If you are manually uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 from your computer:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\VLC\vlc.exe
VLC media player 2.0.3 is an application released by VideoLAN. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VLC media player 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 2.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 2.0.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select VLC media player 2.0.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VLC media player 2.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 2.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.3 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:05.497