VLC media player 2.0.3
VLC media player 2.0.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3 from your systemVideoLAN
. More information on VideoLAN can be found here
. You can read more about about VLC media player 2.0.3 at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 2.0.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VLC media player 2.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 133.94 KB (137152 bytes) on disk and is labeled vlc.exe.
VLC media player 2.0.3 is composed of the following executables which take 462.27 KB (473361
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (207.39 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (120.94 KB)
- vlc.exe (133.94 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.3 version 2.0.3
If you are manually uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.0.3 is an application by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase VLC media player 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VLC media player 2.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VLC media player 2.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.3". The VLC media player 2.0.3 app will be found automatically. After you click VLC media player 2.0.3 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VLC media player 2.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 2.0.3.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 2.0.3 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 2.0.3 by VideoLAN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:05.497