VLC media player 2.0.2
VLC media player 2.0.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.2 from your systemVideoLAN
. More info about VideoLAN can be read here
. Please follow http://www.videolan.org/
if you want to read more on VLC media player 2.0.2 on VideoLAN's page. VLC media player 2.0.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. VLC media player 2.0.2's primary file takes around 125.50 KB (128512 bytes) and its name is vlc.exe.
VLC media player 2.0.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 447.89 KB (458635
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (207.39 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (115.00 KB)
- vlc.exe (125.50 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VLC media player 2.0.2:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
VLC media player 2.0.2 is an application marketed by VideoLAN. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VLC media player 2.0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VLC media player 2.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.2". The VLC media player 2.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VLC media player 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VLC media player 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 2.0.2 by VideoLAN from your computer, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.0.2 by VideoLAN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 2.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:55.683