VLC media player 2.0.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.1 from your computerVideoLAN
. Check out here
where you can read more on VideoLAN. Detailed information about VLC media player 2.0.1 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org/
. Usually the VLC media player 2.0.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called vlc.exe and its approximative size is 106.00 KB (108544 bytes).
VLC media player 2.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 417.89 KB (427921
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (207.39 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (106.00 KB)
This data is about VLC media player 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
only. For more VLC media player 2.0.1 versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove VLC media player 2.0.1:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\vlc-2.2.6-win64 (1).7z.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 2.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company VideoLAN. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase VLC media player 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VLC media player 2.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VLC media player 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 2.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click VLC media player 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VLC media player 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VLC media player 2.0.1.
8. After removing VLC media player 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VLC media player 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.1 by VideoLAN from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 2.0.1 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:25:28.260