VLC media player 1.1.7
VLC media player 1.1.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.7 from your systemVideoLAN
. More information about VideoLAN can be found here
. More information about VLC media player 1.1.7 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 1.1.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. VLC media player 1.1.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called vlc.exe and its approximative size is 104.50 KB (107008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VLC media player 1.1.7. They take an average of 327.10 KB (334946
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (191.10 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (104.50 KB)
This web page is about VLC media player 1.1.7 version 1.1.7
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove VLC media player 1.1.7.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove VLC media player 1.1.7:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
VLC media player 1.1.7 is an application released by VideoLAN. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VLC media player 1.1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 1.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 1.1.7 program will be found automatically. When you select VLC media player 1.1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 1.1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC media player 1.1.7.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 1.1.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 1.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 1.1.7 by VideoLAN from your computer, we are not saying that VLC media player 1.1.7 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VLC media player 1.1.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:36:17.140