VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4
VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 from your systemVideoLAN
. You can read more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. More details about the app VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4's primary executable file and it occupies circa 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4. They take about 323.77 KB (331544
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (187.77 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (104.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.04
of VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4.
VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 is a program marketed by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 by VideoLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VLC media player 1.1.0-pre4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:22:35.017