VLC media player 0.9.9
This info is about VLC media player 0.9.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.9 from your systemVideoLAN Team
. Open here
for more info on VideoLAN Team. Click on http://www.videolan.org
to get more details about VLC media player 0.9.9 on VideoLAN Team's website. VLC media player 0.9.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove VLC media player 0.9.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.15 KB (114840 bytes) on disk and is labeled vlc.exe.
VLC media player 0.9.9 contains of the executables below. They take 294.99 KB (302070
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (182.84 KB)
- vlc.exe (112.15 KB)
The current web page applies to VLC media player 0.9.9 version 0.9.9
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VLC media player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
VLC media player 0.9.9 is a program released by the software company VideoLAN Team. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove VLC media player 0.9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 0.9.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC media player 0.9.9". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 0.9.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VLC media player 0.9.9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VLC media player 0.9.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 0.9.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC media player 0.9.9.
8. After removing VLC media player 0.9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VLC media player 0.9.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VLC media player 0.9.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VLC media player 0.9.9 by VideoLAN Team from your PC, we are not saying that VLC media player 0.9.9 by VideoLAN Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 0.9.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:47:59.573