VLC media player 0.9.6
This info is about VLC media player 0.9.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.6 from your systemVideoLAN Team
. Additional info about VideoLAN Team can be seen here
. Please open http://www.videolan.org
if you want to read more on VLC media player 0.9.6 on VideoLAN Team's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VLC media player 0.9.6. vlc.exe is the VLC media player 0.9.6's primary executable file and it occupies circa 112.15 KB (114840 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player 0.9.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 294.59 KB (301663
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (182.44 KB)
- vlc.exe (112.15 KB)
The current page applies to VLC media player 0.9.6 version 0.9.6
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove VLC media player 0.9.6 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by VLC media player 0.9.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\AUTHORS.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\avcodec-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\Documentation.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
VLC media player 0.9.6 is an application marketed by the software company VideoLAN Team. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase VLC media player 0.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VLC media player 0.9.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC media player 0.9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC media player 0.9.6". If it is installed on your PC the VLC media player 0.9.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select VLC media player 0.9.6 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player 0.9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VLC media player 0.9.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC media player 0.9.6.
8. After removing VLC media player 0.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player 0.9.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player 0.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC media player 0.9.6 by VideoLAN Team from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player 0.9.6 by VideoLAN Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VLC media player 0.9.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:14:26.690