VLC Streamer 4.83
This info is about VLC Streamer 4.83 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the VLC Streamer 4.83 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hobbyist Software\VLC Streamer folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hobbyist Software\VLC Streamer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VLC Streamer 4.83. The program's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1194824 bytes) on disk and is titled VLC Streamer Configuration.exe. A guide to uninstall VLC Streamer 4.83 from your computer
The executables below are part of VLC Streamer 4.83. They occupy an average of 2.83 MB (2965888
bytes) on disk.
- mdnsresponder.exe (368.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VLC Streamer Configuration.exe (1.14 MB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (106.00 KB)
This info is about VLC Streamer 4.83 version 4.83
Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove VLC Streamer 4.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VLC Streamer 4.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VLC Streamer 4.83 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VLC Streamer 4.83". If it is installed on your PC the VLC Streamer 4.83 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VLC Streamer 4.83 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VLC Streamer 4.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VLC Streamer 4.83.
8. After uninstalling VLC Streamer 4.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VLC Streamer 4.83 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC Streamer 4.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130